Author Topic: Why am I buying COL?  (Read 1294 times)

Hardolfo

• Welcome to our new ColossusCoin-Forum!
    • View Profile
Why am I buying COL?
« on: December 16, 2013, 08:17:47 PM »
Many people in the so called crypto community are saying that COL is shit, that it isn´t an innnovative coin, it is broken, nobody wants it, the source code is a simply copy of other coins.

http://coinmarketcap.com/ unlisted the coin, but many online wallet services trade COL.

I am not an enginner neither someone who writes code like writting any text, but I think that I can recognize potential value when I see it, and due to its current value, it has a fixed supply in 700 billions coin (unlike quark or other cryptos) and it has an important volume in the LTC and XPM markets I have to say this is my coin.

The value is built when nobody wants something, when they all want something at once the price is condemned to fall and viceversa.

Crestington

• View Profile
Re: Why am I buying COL?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 05:22:20 PM »
Maximum float is 550 billion, not 700 billion and there is currently around  300 billion in circulation.

I chose Col for the value it represents vs other coins. its value is on par or less than dabloons, pennies, netcoin, fastcoin and Dogecoin but collasuscoin has a well put together site and an energized development team and I bought 0.1% of Col for 1k usd but since China banned bitcoin, the whole market has dropped so now Col is about half price, so like 10k would buy you like 2% of Col, which is not bad at all considering it can be made into a billion dollar foundation.
BTC: 189A74yHTNH78ct32yrm8g7yMxUJTShQUe
COL: 2A4QNtiKCNwiPX1xoYk17jxXBES3k2oszg

Majesty

• Improvement Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 05:07:10 PM »
Which are the advanteges? the real billion coin project could be any of the other coins.

Crestington

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 05:41:30 PM »
Which are the advanteges? the real billion coin project could be any of the other coins.

This was one of my first posts when joining Colossuscoin and although the ideas are the same now, they have evolved along the way.

The goal is simple, with 100% POS all investment is kept in the foundation so it becomes about managing money correctly, making the intrinsic value worth more and making it useful for everyone.
BTC: 189A74yHTNH78ct32yrm8g7yMxUJTShQUe
COL: 2A4QNtiKCNwiPX1xoYk17jxXBES3k2oszg