Author Topic: Vericoin Roadmap Illustrated  (Read 1115 times)

mouseman

• Welcome to our new ColossusCoin-Forum!
    • View Profile
Vericoin Roadmap Illustrated
« on: September 19, 2014, 06:04:56 AM »
Disclaimer: I do hold some Vericoins.

http://vericoinnews.info/vericoin-roadmap/

I thought this particular webpage on a separate Vericoin website (as opposed to the foundation home website) illustrated what current and completed projects have been suggested, in the pipe as well as completed. If you scroll down the page you will notice that the colored progress bars move to their corresponding level of percentile completion by the Vericoin coders.

I thought this imagery was very indicative of a cryptocurency team that "sweated the numbers" and thought development progress should be both quantified and communicated for those current and prospective investors in the Vericoin Coinbase.

It definitely shows a nice touch and I have to ask myself why this has not been integrated with their main website. At any rate, the entire page is worthy of a look and includes concise synopsis details such as the current Interest Rate % that the coin is offering for Staking Wallets and actual current number of coins staking.

mouseman

• Welcome to our new ColossusCoin-Forum!
    • View Profile
Re: Vericoin Roadmap Illustrated
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 12:39:12 PM »
Disclosure: I do own some Vericoins

Fitting in with the roadmap the Devs have layed out at Vericoin, today a tease preview has been displayed on Twitter of this crypto-currency's forth mentioned wallet version as alluded to a number times over the last 3 months by Patrick in their btctalk thread as well as the roadmap itself:

https://twitter.com/pnosker/status/515577653894840320

I am looking forward to seeing if they have also integrated any of the "social" type networking capabilities that Reddcoin wallet has been looking to expand their wallets into.