Author Topic: Welcome to our new ColossusCoin Forum, introduce yourself  (Read 14957 times)

moonswamp

• Welcome to our ColossusCoin-Forum!
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to our new ColossusCoin Forum, introduce yourself
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2017, 07:17:48 AM »
know colossuscoin from bitcointalk forum....

and translate the ANN to Chinese..

Hope COLX keep growing!

Dr.Colx

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2017, 03:19:25 PM »
Hello I'm Dutch and I like cheap and good value for my money. I will give It a try to invest in some Cryptocurrencies. I enjoy being bussy with It and the concept that I can be independent from an employer when I make smart tradings. I'm still learning about cryptocurencies and trading. Last week I made my firt trade on Bittrex. It took me half an hour to login because the capcha is almost unreadable and the questions for verification are too difficult. The asked me for the abbreviation of Colossuscoin which is colx as far as I know then it appeared to be col  :'( So I wont post much on this forum cause every post the verification giving me a hard time for every post.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 03:24:40 PM by Dr.Colx »

PETE898

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2017, 12:48:29 AM »
Hi, I'm Pete and I've been interested in Cryto's for many years now... I started buying bitcoin @ $9 which shows how long ago it was now.

Computers have been my hobby since my first home computer the Sinclair ZX80 way back in 1980 even before the internet even started!

I can code a bit but am no expert but can get by and learn quickly when I need to. With the advent of the internet in the late 90's I saw the massive potential opening up to do sales on a global scale and set up selling online. I was originally a vehicle mechanic for 15+ years and ran a small workshop and had a white van doing mobile repairs. Soon my income from my internet sales and marketing exceeded the money I was earning from laying under cars getting covered in oil and went full time at my online sales and marketing and never looked back.  :)

I recently stumbled across COLX and love what you have done with it thus far! My star sign is 'Aries' and we love pioneering and building new things... So bitcoin hitting $10k was like reaching a major goal without setting a new one which left me thinking... 'What now?'  :)

So that's a brief bit of background about me and if there's anything I can do to help out I'd be more than happy to do so... I'm quite well known for my unusual sales and marketing ideas... but they often do work quite well... This was my initial thoughts when I first see COLX

'Build it and they will come...'

Inspired by an article in yesterday's Daily Mail newspaper in the UK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3374252/A-new-Colossus-Rhodes-five-times-bigger-500ft-statue-built-port-s-entrance-Greece-aims-reclaim-former-glory-following-financial-meltdown.html

I hope you find this interesting and look forward to hopefully helping to grow your COLX ecosystem with you in the future...

All the best

Pete...

syednoumansyed

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2017, 12:17:39 AM »
Newbie here
username:syednoumansyed
my colx add=DS1KPZYmuCXoKawevsHPNMJoQ1rWKaRgvN
I have a question too???
Is this giveaway still in progress???
And my wallet is not synced getting zero connection what to do????
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 12:44:07 AM by syednoumansyed »

Rolly

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2017, 01:20:03 AM »
Helly everybody. I am Rolly and i hodl Colossuscoins since 2013 because i liked it as an alternative coin to Bitcoin! I am also active as a Cryptoblogger

Heat007

• Global Moderator
  • Welcome to our new ColossusCoin-Forum!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2018, 04:15:33 PM »
Hi, I'm Pete and I've been interested in Cryto's for many years now... I started buying bitcoin @ $9 which shows how long ago it was now.

Computers have been my hobby since my first home computer the Sinclair ZX80 way back in 1980 even before the internet even started!

I can code a bit but am no expert but can get by and learn quickly when I need to. With the advent of the internet in the late 90's I saw the massive potential opening up to do sales on a global scale and set up selling online. I was originally a vehicle mechanic for 15+ years and ran a small workshop and had a white van doing mobile repairs. Soon my income from my internet sales and marketing exceeded the money I was earning from laying under cars getting covered in oil and went full time at my online sales and marketing and never looked back.  :)

I recently stumbled across COLX and love what you have done with it thus far! My star sign is 'Aries' and we love pioneering and building new things... So bitcoin hitting $10k was like reaching a major goal without setting a new one which left me thinking... 'What now?'  :)

So that's a brief bit of background about me and if there's anything I can do to help out I'd be more than happy to do so... I'm quite well known for my unusual sales and marketing ideas... but they often do work quite well... This was my initial thoughts when I first see COLX

'Build it and they will come...'

Inspired by an article in yesterday's Daily Mail newspaper in the UK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3374252/A-new-Colossus-Rhodes-five-times-bigger-500ft-statue-built-port-s-entrance-Greece-aims-reclaim-former-glory-following-financial-meltdown.html

I hope you find this interesting and look forward to hopefully helping to grow your COLX ecosystem with you in the future...

All the best

Pete...

Welcome Pete!! Thank's for sharing