Author Topic: Buying COLX  (Read 673 times)

kirk

• Welcome to our ColossusCoin-Forum!
    • View Profile
Buying COLX
« on: December 19, 2017, 01:03:32 PM »
Sorry for such an ignorant question (I am a noob) trying to learn as much as I can as fast I can, but some questions are hard to answer without asking directly.

So, I am interested in colx, but am I correct in my understanding that the only way to purchase it right now is through one of the few seemingly sketchy exchanges that its currently listed on? There is no way to buy directly from the source? (*on a side note, I would be interested in understanding how that works. Why are exchanges the only place to purchase and how do they acquire the volume needed to operate their exchange? So say, how did these small exchanges acquire the colx to be able to sell them, and if they were able to acquire it, why cant a person also acquire the same way, independent of an exchange?)

So basically anyone interested in COLX right now basically has to take a risk with one of these exchanges or just stand by until it hits a better exchange?

Any news if there will be an ICO (I have looked in two other forums and on their own website but havent seen any word of that, figured id ask here and cover all bases)

Sorry for the stupid questions I do appreciate anyones time to help me get a better grip of how this all works.

Thank you.

fishfishfish313

• Welcome to our ColossusCoin-Forum!
    • View Profile
Re: Buying COLX
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 08:43:51 AM »
Did you even end up buying?  I hope so

;)