Author Topic: 1 Billion Col Unconfirmed Still  (Read 1442 times)

OxQi68dU

• Welcome to our new ColossusCoin-Forum!
    • View Profile
1 Billion Col Unconfirmed Still
« on: March 23, 2014, 11:45:28 AM »

Hello,

This is all the information that I have recovered to you can help to me with this unconfirmed coins into my wallet.

Please check it very well because there is a lot of information there.

I had thought that I had lost this wallet but I found it into a security copy of my hdd.

Thank you very much in advanced and congratulations by the new Fórum.

Crestington

• View Profile
Re: 1 Billion Col Unconfirmed Still
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 10:25:48 AM »
We have to get an updated client to change the IRC so that peers better connect to each other. We have 6 billion Col set aside for this and are in the final stages of completion. Please be patient and will have an update within a couple days
BTC: 189A74yHTNH78ct32yrm8g7yMxUJTShQUe
COL: 2A4QNtiKCNwiPX1xoYk17jxXBES3k2oszg

yogg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 05:23:54 PM »
Hi,

I tried to help OxQi68dU.
I thought that his wallet might contain some previous at stake coins due to PoS, thus preventing the coins from maturing and becoming confirmed.

I ran his encrypted wallet through pywallet, and removed all transactions txid. Then i ran colossuscoin with the -rescan option, so the transactions would be rebuild according to the right data available in the blockchain, and the keys in his wallet.

I was able to find only 2 confirmed transactions in his wallet. 0 coins unconfirmed, and 0 available.
I think he might have received the previous coins on a fork, thus also preventing coins in his "not cleaned" wallet from confirming.

Please, let me know what you think, if i'm right or wrong.

Thanks

Crestington

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 10:27:07 PM »
I tried to help OxQi68dU earlier by providing a full copy of the blockchain to get fully synced and therefore able to potentially find the transaction. The transaction happened prior to me becoming a part of the foundation so I have had to piece together what had happened. The original developer had difficulty transitioning the coin into a fully Proof of Stake coin and during the transition new clients updates were made in a short period of time but the Btcltc exchange was on a previous version and therefore on a fork and so many had lost coins.

I am committed to helping everyone get their coins back and everything back in order. My coding experience is limited as are my funds, this is about learning, growing and helping everyone.

We did have a team to help us but I posted that they would be helping us and so they didn't like it, threatened a lawsuit if I didn't have it removed and backed out.

My position right now is that I don't own any Col but I am working on coin creation. I have a fair bit of resources within the development team section to help me but may take some time. Today I was setting up resources for Github, installed the wrong software and fried my laptop so will have to wait a week now to continue.

The position of Colossuscoin is this, the original developer helped us with some improvements on a different IRC connection and so coins only stake once the wallet is synced but there are still issues with the code that needs to be resolved. For those who wish to help, I would like to get quite a few added to the development team and working together on code creation.
BTC: 189A74yHTNH78ct32yrm8g7yMxUJTShQUe
COL: 2A4QNtiKCNwiPX1xoYk17jxXBES3k2oszg