Author Topic: litecoinfever.com : Purchase Crypto With Paypal (Many Coins Supported)  (Read 1248 times)

mouseman

• Improvement Team
  • Welcome to our new ColossusCoin-Forum!
    • View Profile
http://litecoinfever.com/

Although I personally cannot vouch for ever using this company and its website, at some point I am sure to give it a whirl. The $ I sent last year to btc-e.com  to buy LTC required several checkpoints befoe ever getting to the exchange, not to mention extra $ wasted! This company delivers the coins straight to your wallet, however I don't know how they go about pricing. In other words, do they tack on an extra 5%, etc to the coin price when you buy them? If anyone has any experience with company, please post your insights. They claim remmintance in about 30 minutes, and if true that would be lightning fast as opposed to buying from say....coinbase.com.

Buy:
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Darkcoin Dogecoin
Vericoin
Blackoin

And the list goes on. If the coin you desire is not in their drop down menu, you can ask them via a form template if they can make that purchase for you and you send them paypal cash. $100 minimum coin purchase.

Obviously this post is not just about informing people where they can buy cryptocoins faster, it's also about pointing out that we want Colossus Coin in the future to be included as one of the default buying options that this website is offering as a choice coin to purchase. We'll take care of that in the future.