Author Topic: SuperNET Initiative: Unite Disparate Cryptocurrencies By Fostering Collaboration  (Read 1000 times)

mouseman

• Welcome to our new ColossusCoin-Forum!
    • View Profile

Crestington

• View Profile
I like this, how could we incorporate Colossuscoin into the SuperNET Initiative?
BTC: 189A74yHTNH78ct32yrm8g7yMxUJTShQUe
COL: 2A4QNtiKCNwiPX1xoYk17jxXBES3k2oszg

mouseman

• View Profile
Reading through what James of Bitcoindark has put together a bit further places COL a bit on the outside looking in at the moment as far as possible membership inclusion in the SuperNet. Why? He is specifically looking for a diversified range of crypotocurencies that have at least one particular unique slant to the coin. And I don't get the feeling that it is necessarily a simple unique algo feature or parameter. The SuperNet is not just about collectivizing a strong group of coins to in essence protect each other and be competitive verse those coins outside the "Network", but the objective is also to monetize (make $) with/for those networked crypto coins.

At the current time since we are in the development stages of Colossus Coin Version 2, we would more than likely need to later add something very unique to the coin to be accepted. Although that is definitely a possibility in the future, James did not specifically delineate when membership applications would cease to be accepted nor has he enumerated coin examples or specific types of coins that definitely would be denied acceptance. Obviously, in so many words, he does not want "clone coins".

Let us follow up with this at a later time please.

Disclaimer: I own no BitcoinDark Coins.

I like this, how could we incorporate Colossuscoin into the SuperNET Initiative?